Posts : 1002
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 49
Location : Yarm
|Subject: Guide to posting photos ! Thu May 26, 2011 8:08 am|| |
Guide to posting photos !
To post photo's on the forum in your post's you first need to open an account with a photo hosting site such as http://photobucket.com/
which is free, Then upload your photo's to the site in a smaller jpg file or similar so the photo is held on the web and not just your PC..
- Save the photo on your PC as a jpg file (Also best to resample photo at around 200mm width)
- Register on the FREE site of your choice .(Ie - photobucket etc)
- Upload photo's from your PC to photobucket.
- Once loaded you photo's will be available to view in your library, select the picture you want and 4 image tags will appear on the right side, left click the bottom "IMG Code" and it will auto copy the code.
- Paste the copied "IMG Code" into your forum post and the image will load with the post.